Progressive Engineering is currently resourcing for a Mechanical Engineer to join a Perth based client.
This will be a full-time contract position based at the client's office with site visits as required.
Some of the key responsibilities of these roles will include:
- Provide engineering support on the delivery of multi-disciplinary design and project works
- Design and deliver appropriate, cost effective and sustainable solutions based on client specifications and standards
- Preparation of engineering reports, data sheets and vendor packages
- Ensure all designs follow client technical specifications and Australian Standards
Qualifications, skills and experience we are looking for:
- A Mechanical Engineering Degree or similar
- At least 7 years' experience in mechanical engineering
- Experience working in Mining with pumps, piping etc.
- Process and non-process design
- Brownfield and greenfield consulting experience
If this sounds like you and want to know more, apply now with your latest CV and we will be in contact.
We look forward to hearing from you. To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.Award Winner for:Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
New service from OilVoice
is for companies who need to track their staff in areas of risk.
It's free to use, so we invite you to try it