My client is an international renewable energy consultancy company providing technical advisory services to developers, owners and investors who is looking to hire an experienced Project Manager to join their team in Vietnam!
- Participating in the project proposal development to lay out a clearly defined purview of the client's requirements and putting together a budget within their expectations
- Understanding the client's requirements and relaying objectives with the Project team to ensure that the project is delivered on time and within budget
- Leading on weekly and monthly project status meetings with internal and external stakeholders
- Providing technical advice across development and construction phases of the projects
- Attending client meetings as required
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Above 4 years of experience in Project Management for Solar and/or Wind projects through pre-development and construction stage
- Regional exposure in South East Asia working on Solar and/or Wind projects is required
- Fluency in English is required to communicate with internal and external stakeholder
- Fluency in Vietnamese is required to communicate with local stakeholders
- Candidate must be willing to travel to the sites within South East Asia, estimated at 20% of the time
If you are an expereinced Project Manager looking to further your career with an international company that is growing rapidly in the region, apply today! We have started screening candidates and do not expect this position to be open for long.
To apply, click through the link or send your CV in word format to email@example.com.
Registration Number: R1984925
For more information about this role please contact our Singapore office Spencer Ogden Energy Pte Ltd Agency License Number: 13C6321
New service from OilVoice
is for companies who need to track their staff in areas of risk.
It's free to use, so we invite you to try it