My client, a leading player in the Marine industry is looking for HVAC & Refrigeration Commissioning Engineers to join their busy team in Germany on a permanent basis.
As the successful candidate, you will be tasked with carrying out installation, commissioning, repairs, servicing, maintenance and other engineering activities on various refrigeration/air conditioning/hot and cold water systems.
In addition, you will be required to prepare project-related documentation/reports, fault-finding and analysis.
Please see the details below:
Job Title: HVAC/Refrigeration Commissioning Engineer
Start date: ASAP
Language required: German & English
- Ideally several years of professional experience in HVAC/Refrigeration engineering (installation, commissioning, repairs, servicing, maintenance)
- Qualifications/Degree in Heating, Cooling & Ventilation technology or similar
- Good command of German & English language
- Team player
- Sense of responsibilty and independent working methods
- Willing to relocate to Germany on a permanent basis
- Willing to travel
Schedule: 35-40 hours a week (Monday-Friday)
Contract: Full-time, Permanent
This is a competitive permanent package with a market leading player in the Marine industry with excellent growth opportunities.
My client is looking to fill these vacancies as soon as possible. Please send your applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information about this role please contact our London office
Boston Massachusetts US Permanent bonus + relocation assistance
Lisle Illinois US Permanent Negotiable
Manhattan New York US Permanent Up to £98421.16 per annum
Virginia Virginia US Permanent Negotiable
Philadelphia Pennsylvania US Permanent Negotiable