My client, a leading Belgian company within the (PV) solar renewable sector, with more than 150 commercial and industrial installations around Europe are looking for a service technician to join their current service team in Belgium. This is a full time permanent position that requires you to be geographically mobile, and be able to travel to different as required (mainly within the BENELUX region).
Service Technician key responsibilities:
Service Technician profile:
- Operation and Maintenance services for both ground and roof mounted photovoltaic installations
- Fulfil all corrective and preventive maintenance tasks on several photovoltaic installations
- Site remote and local operation using existent remote monitoring tools (SCADA systems)
- Troubleshoot electrical, communication and mechanical systems
- Prepare and maintain a rigorous and transparent document reporting process
- Interpretation of documents like single line diagrams, electrical schematics, etc.
- Assures the implementation, during O&M, of the applicable laws and standard requirements regarding HSE.
- Technical professional electrical course
- Minimum of 2 years' Experience in Maintenance sector
- MS Office (Excel and Word)
- Ability to prioritise in a continually changing environment
- Understanding of construction methods and processes (electrical)
- Strong analytical, planning & organisational skills
- Good knowledge of English, Dutch and French (Advantage)
- Ability and willingness to travel; geographically mobile
- Valid driver's license
- BA4 and BA5 certificate (Advantage)
- High worker/lifting platforms certificate (Advantage)
If this sounds like something of interest for you, please feel free to get in touch on +44207 268 9251 or by email on email@example.com
For more information about this role please contact our London office
New service from OilVoice
is for companies who need to track their staff in areas of risk.
It's free to use, so we invite you to try it