Exciting 12-month contract opportunity for a highly experienced Balance of Plant Group Manager to work on one of Western Australia's major Power Plants in the South West Region. An ideal candidate will be available to start immediately and there is opportunity for contract extension.
The New Role Involves:
What You'll Need to Succeed:
- Providing leadership and supervision of Engineering and Maintenance Employees and contractors
- Assisting in the maximisation of team performance
- Ensuring works are conducted in compliance to policy and regulations
- Developing optimal asset and maintenance strategies to support group works
How Do I Get This Amazing Job:
- Minimum 7 Years Engineering, maintenance and operations thermal power station experience.
- 5 Years undertaking supervisory/ managerial responsibilities.
- Desirable post graduate qualification in business or management
- Extensive knowledge of thermal power station assets, safety systems, policies and practices.
- Ability to effectively manage people to promote an efficient and productive working environment
- WA Drivers Licence class "C" or "C-A"
- Please forward your most current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Maggie on (08) 6280 2426 for more information.
For more information about this role please contact our Perth office
New service from OilVoice
is for companies who need to track their staff in areas of risk.
It's free to use, so we invite you to try it