Synaco Recruitment is a major player in the Australia mining industry providing quality labour from tradesman, supervisors, labourers, and more. We provide short and long-term opportunities to mine sites across Australia.
Currently due to recent contract wins, we have a client seeking skilled Underground Fitters for a Kestrel Coal Mine.
As a successful Underground Fitter working in this role, you will receive;
Requirements for this role;
- Extremely attractive hourly rate + superannuation
- 12-hour shifts
- Company vehicle, phone, laptop and uniforms
- Monday to Friday roster
- Travel pays supplied
- Motel accommodation supplied
- Minimum 6 months experience working in an U/G coal mine
- Kestrel site induction (preferred but can be supplied)
- Underground coal board medical with chest x-ray
- Underground standard 11
- Proven ability working on D600 drill rigs and Sandvik miners
- PPE and key tools of the trade
- Be willing to DIDO to site as per roster
This is a rare and unique opportunity for Fitters to gain underground experience. Applications are being processed immediately and shortlisted candidates will be contacted in the next few business days.
Synaco Recruitment wants to hear from Fitters with underground experience/tickets so apply now. Alternatively, email through your resume and required tickets to email@example.com and put in the subject field "kestrel".
New service from OilVoice
is for companies who need to track their staff in areas of risk.
It's free to use, so we invite you to try it