- Lead a team of 6 - 10 Reliability and Discipline Engineers.
- Attract, develop and retain Reliability Engineering talent.
- Participates, as required, in the Management of Change (MOC) process.
- Develops and manages team budgets when appropriate.
- Willingness to build teamwork within a working group of peers and colleagues.
- Actively participates in BP networks and BP communities of practice.
- Responsible for health, safety and environmental performance and awareness in area of responsibility to achieve our goals of no accidents, no harm to people and no harm to the environment.
- Maintains a clean, safe work area and ensures adequate housekeeping.
- Accomplishes work in compliance with all applicable legal and regulatory requirements.
- Leads safety culture for direct reports through example and participation.
- Understands and is compliant with all Control of Work (CoW) and Process Safety policies and procedures.
- Serves as the Global Reliability Improvement Program Site Coordinator.
- Coordinate the overall site plan to sustain the performance improvement delivered by the Reliability Program work processes.
- Actively participate in BP technical networks, BP communities of interest and industry forums. Drives innovation through the application of technology and reliability analytics.
- Ensures the appropriate troubleshooting analysis, failure analysis and technical solutions are employed.
- Provides technical/reliability analytical support to the Maintenance and Process teams.
- Analyzes equipment monitoring data and develops appropriate response to reliability problems.
- Implement, sustain and improve the GRIP defined work processes and enabling software tools.
- Reinforce Reliability Steering Team expectations and key deliverables for the Reliability Program Implementation.
- Validates the consistent application of processes and performance data across Functions and Asset Teams. Ensuring compliance with the processes or escalating actions to the RST or Process Owners.
- Develops and maintains Local Operating Management System documents for support of the Global Reliability Improvement Program.
- Will lead failure investigations via Root Cause Analysis (RCA) for all equipment classes.
- Designs and implements an Organization Capability Program for the Development of Maintenance and Reliability Engineers.
- Develop, implement or support the system(s) that facilitate new employees' acclimation to the Reliability Program work processes and their roles and responsibilities.
- Provides the primary focus on Proactive Maintenance and reliability for the plant equipment and systems.
- Identifies and implements reliability improvement strategies, practices and projects.
- Reviews monthly Production Loss Accounting Data for Lost Operating Profit opportunities
- Team Lead will oversee Subject Matter Experts in Civil/Structural Engineering, PSV's, Piping Design and Site Technical Practices.
- Responsible for overseeing updates and maintenance of site technical practices related to Civil/Structural Engineering, PSV's, Piping Design and Pressure Vessels.
- Required: Bachelor's Degree in Engineering
- Preferred: Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical, Chemical or Electrical Engineering or equivalent. Professional Engineering License.
- Required: Minimum 10 plus years in Refinery Engineering. Experience supporting maintenance, reliability, process or project engineering is essential or equivalent
- Preferred: Oil and Gas Experience
- Other Criteria (ex. Certifications, ability to work at heights)
- Required: Successful candidate must have a TWIC card on their first day of employment. More information can be found on the TSA website: https://twicprogram.tsa.dhs.gov/TWICWebApp/
New service from OilVoice
is for companies who need to track their staff in areas of risk.
It's free to use, so we invite you to try it