To manage onshore asset heavy civil related capital and operations projects throughout the United States where the company operates both upstream and midstream projects. Live and promote a strong safety culture throughout the civil team and those around you. Lead and support project specific civil engineering, planning, design and construction management of multiple projects simultaneously. Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders such as; facilities, production, maintenance, land, drilling, completions, asset management, finance and control, regulatory agencies and others to drive the best possible solutions for each project.
Technical Qualifications and Requirements:
- Utilize a deep core competency of a wide variety of topics within the civil engineering profession such as; water resources, geotechnical, traffic and highway, structural and environmental engineering. The core competencies are to be focused on well sites, midstream facilities, roadway design and heavy civil construction.
- Engage and influence business planning decisions to meet the individual needs of multiple assets to manage program and project risks and mitigations
- Drive compliance with relevant local, state and federal regulations such as; the Clean Water Act, Waters of the United States, OSHA standards related to heavy civil, International Building Code, Bureau of Land Management Code of Federal Regulations, ASCE 7
- Deliver on the Civil Team and asset level goals which typically impact short to medium term operations levels to ensure scheduling impacts are not transferred to other business functions such as drilling, facilities and production operations
- Must have heavy civil project management and project controls experience and skills to effectively manage budgets and provide visibility to project costs and progress
- Must have excellent project economics skills focused on budget management, forecasting and project closeout
- Must have experience in heavy civil construction management and construction administration
- Must be self-motivated and willing to motivate others
- Experience in OSHA standards related to heavy civil construction
- Experience in project planning & design is a must
- Experience in materials testing and geotechnical design is preferred
- Experience in land & construction surveying is preferred
- Experience in environmental engineering is preferred
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
civil, construction, upstream, engineering, project, environmental, facilites
New service from OilVoice
is for companies who need to track their staff in areas of risk.
It's free to use, so we invite you to try it