Location: Baltimore, Washington D.C, Virginia, Maryland, Philadelphia
Start Date: ASAP
Our client is a market-leading self-performing contractor with a track record of building complex projects in the Infrastructure, Power, Commercial Building and Manufacturing industries.
With operations in every U.S State, they employ over 5,000 people and are ranked inside the top 100 contractors by revenue in the country.
They employ a wide variety of skilled engineers at every level of the project life-cycle with expertise in civil, mechanical and electrical engineering.
- Four-year Engineering or Construction Management degree or equivalent combinations of technical training and/or related experience.
- Experience working with a self-performing contractor
- Experience with Infrastructure Projects
- Review and issue drawings
- Maintain engineering books, records according to project procedures
- Co-ordinate and monitor staffing levels across the project team
- Initiate RFI's and Change Orders
- Client management
- Construction Management (Schedule, Cost, Daily Reports)
: This client has a wide array of projects throughout the region including D.C, Virginia, Maryland and Philadelphia. Candidates should indicate their preference and be willing to travel for work on a regular basis. This is a full-time
position with competitive benefits and compensation structure.
Applications for this role will close within a few weeks so please apply or send a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.
Spencer Ogden is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Construction, Project Management Project Manager, Civil, Electrical, Mechanical, Contractor, Infrastructure, Roads, Bridges, Highways, Tunnels,
New service from OilVoice
is for companies who need to track their staff in areas of risk.
It's free to use, so we invite you to try it