Location: Baltimore, Washington D.C, Virginia, Maryland, Philadelphia
Start Date: ASAP
Our client is a market-leading self-performing contractor with a track record of building complex projects in the Infrastructure, Power, Commercial Building and Manufacturing industries.
With operations in every U.S State, they employ over 5,000 people and are ranked inside the top 100 contractors by revenue in the country.
They employ a wide variety of skilled engineers at every level of the project life-cycle with expertise in civil, mechanical and electrical engineering.
- Engineering degree or equivalent combinations of technical training and/or related experience.
- Minimum of five years' construction management and/or craft supervision experience.
- Thorough knowledge of all aspects of construction (technology, equipment, methods), craft agreements, jurisdiction, negotiations, engineering, cost control schedules and safety required.
- Excellent communication, organizational and supervisory skills essential.
- Demonstrated ability to identify and implement detailed solutions to complex technical problems.
- Computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Supervise construction - design, budget and schedule
- Supervise craft employees and other contractors
- Interface with client representatives and Project Management team
- Monitor quality specifications, material levels, project violations, implement corrective actions
- Safety management - ensure compliance
: This client has a wide array of projects throughout the region including D.C, Virginia, Maryland and Philadelphia. Candidates should indicate their preference and be willing to travel for work on a regular basis. This is a full-time
position with competitive benefits and compensation structure.
Applications for this role will close within a few weeks so please apply or send a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.
Spencer Ogden is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Superintendent, Civil, Electrical, Mechanical, Senior Superintendent, Bridges, Roads, Highways, Tunnels, Cables, Engineering, Construction, Baltimore, D.C, Virginia
New service from OilVoice
is for companies who need to track their staff in areas of risk.
It's free to use, so we invite you to try it