Location: Baltimore, Washington D.C, Virgina, Maryland, Philadelphia
Start Date: ASAP
Our client is a market-leading self-performing contractor with a track record of building complex projects in the Infrastructure, Power, Commercial Building and Manufacturing industries.
With operations in every U.S State, they employ over 5,000 people and are ranked inside the top 100 contractors by revenue in the country.
They employ a wide variety of skilled engineers at every level of the project life-cycle with expertise in civil, mechancial and electrical engineering.
- At least 2 years' industry experience working with a self-performing contractor
- Degree in relevant discipline - Electrical, Civil or Mechanical
- Experience on infrastructure projects particularly roads, bridges, highways and tunnels preffered
- Review and issue drawings and engineering documents to the field crews
- Change Orders
- Handle RFI's
- Order materials and liase with vendors on delivery dates and support schedules
- Support Project Manager on day to day activities
- Asses change of conditions
: This client has a wide array of projects throughout the region including D.C, Virgina, Maryland and Philadelphia. Candidates should indicate their preference and be willing to travel for work on a regular basis. This is a full-time
position with competetive benefits and compensation structure.
Applications for this role will close within a few weeks so please apply or send a copy of your resume to email@example.com for a confidential discussion.
Spencer Ogden is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Civil Engineer, Mechanical Engineer, Electrical Engineer, Project Engineer, Civil, Electrical, Mechanical, Project Engineering, Bridges, Roads, Highways, Infrastructure, Construction, Engineering, Washington D.C, Baltimore, Virgina, Philadelphia,
New service from OilVoice
is for companies who need to track their staff in areas of risk.
It's free to use, so we invite you to try it