Spencer Ogden are currently seeking experienced Site Managers for various substation EPC projects across Indonesia.
Managing projects with responsibility for successful execution:
In the context of Engineering
- Ensures business success and satisfaction of the customer and ensures professional stakeholder management.
- Ensures timely decisions on open issues, escalating if necessary
- At site, performs the redlining of the documentation according to the as built implementation
- Day to day monitoring of operations and various teams
- Responsible for the implementation of customer specific solutions.
- Coordinates the installation personnel, service providers and suppliers.
- Clarifies technical issues with Engineering Project Manager and also with customers.
- Electrical engineering background
- Site manager experience ( Min 5 years )
- Substation experience
- Grid experience ( not essential )
- Local indonesia applicants preferred to liaise with existing teams
If you are interested in this position and have the suitable experience then please get in contact or send your CV to me at the earliest opportunity:firstname.lastname@example.org+65 30163 5031
For more information about this role please contact our Singapore office Spencer Ogden Energy Pte Ltd Agency License Number: 13C6321
New service from OilVoice
is for companies who need to track their staff in areas of risk.
It's free to use, so we invite you to try it