Our client offers a range of services within the public health system. We are currently seeking an experienced Accounts Administrator to join their team on an ongoing basis.
About the Role:
Duties will Include:
- Ongoing opportunity
- Attractive Monday - Friday roster
- Highly competitive rate of $32.20/hr + penalties
- Immediate start available
- Weekly pay cycles with super contributions
- Local office location based at the Rockhampton Base Hospital
- Aiding Accountants with various processing functions including Accounts receivable and Accounts payable
- Large Scale Data processing
- Document control & filling maintenance
- Accounts Payable/Receivable experience (regarded highly)
- Government or Public sector experience (regarded highly)
- Accurate and efficient data entry skills
- Invoicing experience
- Computer literate
- Problem solving skills
- A positive can-do attitude
- Excellent time management skills
- Computer savvy - able to apply new skills effectively
- Honest & Reliable
If you meet the above criteria, apply now by submitting your most current CV outlining your relevant skills & experience.
To discuss this role further contact Jordy From Synaco Global recruitment.
New service from OilVoice
is for companies who need to track their staff in areas of risk.
It's free to use, so we invite you to try it