Our client is building the next generation of buses for use in operating fleets across Australia. They pride themselves on their manufacturing and engineering expertise to produce top end quality transport vehicles. With recent business development they are looking to add an enthusiastic candidate to their growing team.
Daily tasks will include:
- Full installation of electrical wiring and electronic components
- Fault finding and troubleshooting, providing feedback to increase Quality and Reliability
- Identifying and managing potential risks
- Reading and interpreting standardised work / Engineering Drawings
You will have a relevant Auto Electrical Trade, or be in your 4th year of your apprenticeship. You will enjoy using your initiative, have exceptional attention to detail and hold yourself to a high quality of work. You will be a true team player, whom the team can count on to be reliable and punctual. Prior experience in light and heavy vehicle industry highly regarded but not essential. What's on offer?
- Full time employment with competitive rates
- Opportunity to go permanent after a qualifying period
- Monday to Friday roster (overtime when required)
- A clean indoor environment working with an excellent team
No day is the same. If you are looking for an exciting change and don't shy away from a challenge, then this is for you. The best people for us are those who are as motivated about the future as we are and this will show in your attitude towards your work!
If you are interested in the role, please apply.
New service from OilVoice
is for companies who need to track their staff in areas of risk.
It's free to use, so we invite you to try it