Our client has seen recent growth and expansion within their business due to the mining and transport industry upturn. They need an experienced Planner/Estimator to help them at the core of their business to continue this progress. They supply on a national level cooling component solutions for mining and haulage fleet vehicles.
- Managing client relationships and optimising customer satisfaction
- Prepare quotations and condition reports
- Complete site visits
- Assist with tenders and major projects
- Negotiate with customers regarding warranty claims and complaints
- Business development and sales
- Ability to communicate with employees at all levels of the business
- Proven experience in project coordinating, managing a team and working alongside other departments (Essential)
- Mechanical / Engineering degree advantageous
- Mining / Engineering background advantageous
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Literate in Microsoft office
- Good time management skills
- Sales and customer focus
- Experience with Caterpillar equipment & Cat SIS (highly regarded)
- Long term job security
- Competitive salary
- Excellent working conditions and team environment
- Opportunity to progress within the company
- In-house training
- Monday - Friday
If this sounds like a challenging and rewarding opportunity or know of anyone that might be interested, please call the Synaco Recruitment office on 07 4927 7724. For further queries, you can call Arlex on 0429 774 683.
Applicants with full working rights within Australia will only be considered. We encourage applicants from all over Australia to apply if you have the readiness to relocate to Rockhampton.
New service from OilVoice
is for companies who need to track their staff in areas of risk.
It's free to use, so we invite you to try it