Progressive Global Energy is working with a MAJOR pipeline operator that is looking to bring I&E Designers onto their team IMMEDIATELY. The position will be based in Houston, Texas on a 9/80 schedule offering a competitive salary, full benefits, 401K, as well as PTO. This will be a 6 moth contract to direct hire role, which is viewed as a "try before you buy" period for both yourself and the hiring managers. The details of the position are listed below along with the qualifications necessary to be considered.
- Perform as a member of the Facilities Engineering Team, and contribute to the Design effort for multidiscipline projects
- Perform As-Built work on engineering and operations managed projects
- Read, create, and modify P&IDs, One-Lines, Conduit & Cable Schedule, Conduit Plans, Grounding Plans,
- Hazardous Area Classification Plans, Motor Schematics, Wiring Diagrams, Interconnect Wiring Diagrams for
- Purchased Equipment, LV/MV MCC/VFD Elevations, Power/Lighting Panel Schedule, and Details for project engineers
- Create/modify and incorporate 3D electrical models into existing master models
- 5+ years experience in design and drafting supporting pipeline, plant, facility, oilfield, or similar operations
- ANSI/ISA-5.1 Instrumentation Symbols and Identification
- NFPA National Electrical Safety Code
- API RP 500 (area classification)
- Broad drafting experience utilizing AutoCAD
- CADWorx Professional Plant experience required
- Possess a broad understanding piping, facilities, tanks, electrical, and instrumentation
If you meet the above qualification and would like to be considered for this opportunity, please apply ASAP
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
New service from OilVoice
is for companies who need to track their staff in areas of risk.
It's free to use, so we invite you to try it