The TAR Event Manager leads the planning and execution of unit Turnarounds (TARs) following the established TAR Common Process (TCP) milestones and deliverables.
- Responsible for health, safety and environmental performance and awareness in area of responsibility to achieve our goals of no accidents, no harm to people and no harm to the environment. Investigates accidents and near-misses. Prepares and conducts safety meetings. Coordinates and participates in all refinery safety programs. Maintains a clean, safe work site and ensures adequate housekeeping.
- Provides technical support to the TAR Team and other Teams as required. This may include assisting Planning and Execution personnel in defining work scope or working with Reliability and Inspection personnel on root cause failure analysis.
- Understands and is compliant with all Control of Work (CoW) and Process Safety policies and procedures.
- Administers and/or participates in support of the Toledo refinery's Employee Policy.
- Responsible for the effective execution of assigned capital projects at the Toledo Refinery.
- Coordinates with Operations Teams and other groups to ensure that project definition and milestones are established and managed according to the principles of the TAR Common Process (TCP) and Projects Common Process (PCP).
- Provides expense improvements that are easily operated, reliable and cost-effective from a maintenance standpoint. Ensures compliance with safety, constructability, operability, reliability, maintainability, and cost and schedule deliverables
- Acts as the point of accountability, ensures that all critical elements of front end loading (FEL) principles are used for the efficient design, planning, procurement, safety reviews (MOC, HAZOP, PSSR), execution, QA/QC compliance, and start-up within project cost and schedule authorization.
- Understands relevant Health, Safety, Security and Environmental (HSSE) regulations, policies and procedures applicable in the design and construction of projects.
BA or BS degree or a 2 year technical degree. Required:
Seven years of relevant experience in Turnaround or Projects or other demonstrated leadership role experience.
New service from OilVoice
is for companies who need to track their staff in areas of risk.
It's free to use, so we invite you to try it