The Program Manager will be responsible for leading business processes and technology platforms to integrate renewable energy and increase grid resiliency. Oversee simultaneous projects, led large, cross functional teams, and manage a budget.
- Experience managing full lifecycle Smart Grid and AMI delivery programs - Electric, Gas and Water in the USA
- Experience working for/with a Utility on a large program that involved implementation and design
- Knowledge of smart metering, controls, energy storage, microgrid and how distribution systems operate
- Hardware and Software upgrades needed for a deployment
- Understanding of automation, communication centric, distribution automaton, volt/var controls, etc
- Experience leading team of 20-30
- Hands-on implementation of AMI Smart Meters (Electric, Gas, Water, Leak sensors), Home Area Network (HAN) devices, Zigbee, Information Systems (Collection Engine, Security Appliances, Reporting Systems, Meter Data Management System, and interfaces into the CIS system) and Network Backhaul equipment (GPRS, Ethernet, IP Radio, Tropos and Sonet Fiber Ring)
- Client Business Process Redesign
- Executive Level Management
- Prior responsibilty for end-to-end delivery
Spencer Ogden is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
network, operations, consultant, systems, electrical, engineering, utility, smart grid, smartgrid, oil & gas, O&G, GIS, SCADA, distribution, model design, business process, technology, design, solutions, BPMN
New service from OilVoice
is for companies who need to track their staff in areas of risk.
It's free to use, so we invite you to try it