You will be primarily responsible for closing contracts, generating a qualified pipeline and
maintaining healthy customer relationships.
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully selling software products directly in the identified territory / industry / accounts
- Build and implement a strategic business plan for territory / accounts that expands company's customer base and ensures strong pipeline
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- Leverage global and local partner relationships that can positively influence the sale
- Cooperate with global colleagues to jointly target global accounts whilst leveraging mutual strengths
- Present sales / revenue reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
- Develop and maintain a sufficient knowledge of the industries, the trends and issues to effectively align and apply Company's technologies to meet customer's business goals
- Successful prior sales experience in the energy industry (Renewables, Utility,Transmission and Distribution)
- Prior software / SaaS sales experience
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- BS degree (mandatory) / MS degree in engineering (preferred not mandatory)
Spencer Ogden is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
sales, business development, pre-sales, presales, software, saas, enterprise applications, energy, utility, transmission, distribution, selling, strategy
New service from OilVoice
is for companies who need to track their staff in areas of risk.
It's free to use, so we invite you to try it