SCADA Project Lead Engineer
Hands-on team lead for the development, operations and support of SCADA platform and communication network. In this role, the Lead SCADA Engineer directs the SCADA teams' activities and helps technology management set and manage priorities.
Work closely with the NOC and Engineering teams to safely and securely provide monitoring and control logic for a wide variety of power systems and equipment.
- Manage the day-to-day team activities of SCADA systems development and operations
- Work directly with NOC, Engineering and Project Management to provide support, monitoring and enhancements to new and existing systems and facilities
- Design, develop, implement and maintain SCADA systems for Storage operations and clients, modeling, systems, and security maintenance
- Ensure systems and applications meet security standards of sales and product teams for real-time systems
- Provide technological knowledge, know-how and support to the sales and product teams for real-time systems
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- experience with North American power markets and utilities
- 7+ years of SCADA systems development, programming and integration
- Experience with WonderWare system platform, InTouch, or equivalent
- experience with PLC
- Proficiency in C# and SQL, relational databases; Python a plus
- Industrial communication and telemetry protocols
Spencer Ogden is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
SCADA, Engineer, Project Lead, C# SQL, Python PLC
New service from OilVoice
is for companies who need to track their staff in areas of risk.
It's free to use, so we invite you to try it