HVAC Exhaust Specialist
The main work consists of identifying improvements to the existing system independently and communicating them to the customer.
The Aim is to achieve International Code Compliance and International Standard Quality Assurance and Quality Control Management Objective of Construction Project Implementation.
- Report to Project Manager
- Review of the design calculation, drawing, specification and testing/commissioning procedure to suggest improvement in accordance to Client's specification, international standards and codes in addition industry relevant best practices
- Review QA/QC Plan for Exhaust system
- Review Shop drawings
- Review SOPs (Standard Operation Procedures)
- Review Material Specifications
- Review Equipment specifications
- Review Bid packages / order specifications
- Provide review opinion for Samsung documentation & Risk assessment for Exhaust System.
- Summarize findings and provide Non Conformance Report and Recommendation.
- Review construction Installation process and verify work procedures.
- Discuss NCR and REC for corrective action with Designers and/or General Contractors. Verification of the compatibility of material used and equipment in design specification and drawing
- Submit the necessary reports & provide the explanation of performed activities, if necessary.
- Participation in meeting with Designers and General contractor (subcontractors, if necessary) for the project progression, if necessary
- Participation in meeting with the plant owner for project discussion, if necessary
- Perform other duties as necessary
Furthermore monitoring of installation work on site and reporting of all substandard installations and installation procedures.
- Several years of experience in the semiconductor industry working with HVAC Systems
- Good knowledge of SEMI code (plus other relevant standards e.g. FM, NFPA, ... )
- Degree in Engineering, (or equivalent)
- Report and communicate in English
- Skilled in MS Office (PowerPoint)
- Relevant academic degree (minimum BSc, preferably MSc or equivalent.)
- More than 10 years experience of not only inspection & survey but also engineering such as design/consultant/risk analysis/report writing/approval including semiconductor industry.
- Very specific CV for the role and discipline with all background information. No general engineer / inspector's CV will be accepted
- Good verbal & written English
Assignment will be 3 months initially with good possibility of extension based on performance
Accommodation, hotel or residence will be provided
Transportation for daily commuting work will be provided
Dedicated translator will be provided for communication with client.
For more information about this role please contact our Singapore office Spencer Ogden Energy Pte Ltd Agency License Number: 13C6321
New service from OilVoice
is for companies who need to track their staff in areas of risk.
It's free to use, so we invite you to try it