- Work within the Quality Group and Engineering Procurement Management Team (PMT) on assigned number of Purchase Orders (Mechanical, Machinery, Piping & Structure Packages) implementing the project's Quality purchasing surveillance program/procurement strategy.
- Manage the need for supplier/source inspection requirements.
- Interface with the construction sites regarding logistics Quality.
- Coordinate the PMT on FATs, their schedule and result.
- Lead the procurement QA activities including review and endorse critical bidders and sub-suppliers lists after contract award, review supplier quality plans, inspection & test plans (ITPs) and procedures.
- Coordinate the vendor/source inspection program interface to ensure is effective. Participate in the selection of inspector and his assignment, monitor the inspection activities, review inspection reports and identify the need for an inspection by PMT.
- Ensure that Quality complies by the vendors. Participate in reviews of Request for Quotation (RFQ) packages and Bid proposal. Advise the PMT on purchasing Quality issues by monitored vendor Quality issues and attending selected vendor meetings such as Pre-Award, Pre-Inspection, and FATs.
- Pre-award duties may include facilities compliance and pre-award audit at suppliers' works.
- Conduct Pre-inspection Meetings at vendors' locations locally and overseas, if required.
- Conduct QC Meetings at vendors' location to resolve Quality issues.
- Supervise a team of discipline field QC vendor/source inspectors both locally and overseas for the inspection activities.
- Perform shop surveys Quality audit on vendors, if required.
- Take time to ensure personal safety and recognise safety concerns for fellow team members, reporting potential safety issues and unsafe acts
Spencer Ogden is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
New service from OilVoice
is for companies who need to track their staff in areas of risk.
It's free to use, so we invite you to try it