Be involved in projects with our Electrical Building Systems Design Team and be a part of a growing organization that meets our client's objectives and solves their challenges.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Service utility coordination
- Power distribution
- Fire alarm
- Low voltage infrastructure
- Emergency power systems
- UPS design
- Coordination with city and state permitting agencies
- Construction administration
- Attend client meetings
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering
- 8-12 years' experience designing electrical systems for the built environment
- Strong working knowledge of building and energy codes
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with an emphasis on the ability to organize and present design information to clients
- Working knowledge of Revit Preferred Qualifications
- PE license
- LEED AP certification
Spencer Ogden is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Electrical Engineering, Industrial, Commercial, Renewables, CHP, Cogeneration,
New service from OilVoice
is for companies who need to track their staff in areas of risk.
It's free to use, so we invite you to try it