Project ManagerProject Manager or Project Engineer experienceMust have experience within a Manufacturing / Production environment - e.g. FMCG, Paper & Printing, Plastic Manufacturing, Packaging, Food & Beverage, Chemical COMAH, Automotive, etc.Budget Control The Job:
Salary £38K - £42K + Company Car +
Package Annual Bonus + health-care + Pension + Fuel card = Career Development
This is a great opportunity to join a very experienced Project Management team who work for a large Engineer company based in Bolton.
Due to a re-structure and continued repeat business my client are looking for a Technical minded Project Manager with experience of working on small to large manufacturing projects - Such as Installs, Upgrades, etc.
- Working as a team to manage a wide variety of projects such as - full line Installations, Plant upgrades, Machine Upgrades, plant modernisation projects, plant expansion projects, installations, etc.
- Managing multiple projects - Small to large
- Manage all financial aspects of projects including quotes, creation and handling of PO's, project budget trackers, final costing reviews and chasing of customer payments
- Commercial experience / knowledge
- Attending Sites and Meetings - Must be willing to travel. UK
- Attending FAT's
- Generate work reports
- General admin
- Working to deadlines
Customer management is a key part of this job so previous history of handling large scale customers and high-level project turnover is a must
If you have an questions please contact Chris Wakefield at Morson on call 0161 .- 707 .- 1516
New service from OilVoice
is for companies who need to track their staff in areas of risk.
It's free to use, so we invite you to try it