Morson International are looking for experienced Data centre support engineer's to work for one of the UK's largest Data installation companies.
- Contracts starting in beginning of September
- Weekly payments to LTD, PAYE or Umbrella
- Rotating shift pattern
- Dealing with the customer on a daily basis to coordinate and manage escalations for data issues.
- Planning of upcoming works via change requests
- On-site service support of networks
- Planning of patching requests
- Racking and stacking of hardware (Switches and Servers)
- Patching of Cat6A, MM LC-LC/MTP, SM MTP
- Low level Break fix (patching, drives, PSU's etc)
If you have the experience required and can start immediately, please call Quade Smith-Allen on 0203 633 2050.
New service from OilVoice
is for companies who need to track their staff in areas of risk.
It's free to use, so we invite you to try it