The primary purpose of this position is to aid the Project Management, Business Development, Operations, and Accounting teams. Focus on Budget and Cost Control to assist with tracking and reporting the project's deliverables and targets.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Analyzing project costs for compliance, processes and procedures, and provide guidance in forecasting project costs
- Monitor project compliance with contractual terms an schedule
- Participate in regular meetings with Project Managers and communicate with team to understand and track project activities
- facilitating monthly accruals for goods/services received
- generating project status reports
- account reconciliations
- material expediting
- invoice tracking
- Determine project cost trends and solutions to cost impact or delays
- Report and analyze project progress using earned value basis
*This position may be filled at various levels depending on years of experience and job skills Minimum requirements:Education:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field.
- Equivalent related industry experience may be considered in lieu of degree
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
New service from OilVoice
is for companies who need to track their staff in areas of risk.
It's free to use, so we invite you to try it