Job Title: E&I Technical Field Advisor (Vietnam)
Being one of the largest oil field services companies, my client offers smart ways to bring energy to the world. If you are interested in being part of a great work environment, this is the perfect job opportunity. My client is looking out for an E&I Technical Field Advisor, who will be based in Vietnam for a 3-weeks contract duration.
Contract Duration: 3 weeks
- Install and commission Control Solutions hardware and software for wide-ranging machines
- Troubleshoot current Control Solutions hardware and software installations on-site
- Make available technical support on site as required
- Provide training to customer's employees as required
- Supervise electrical sub-contractors, and instrumentation de-installation/reinstallation
- Supervise cable laying, meggering and connection
- Lead and execute loop check and commissioning phase, carrying out functional tests
- Lead and execute unit start-up and performance tests
- Ensure proper and safe operation of machine
- Evaluate running parameters and troubleshoot control system problems
- Write accurate and comprehensive reports after completion of each job
- Evaluate and monitor site safety throughout job execution
- Conduct internal and external training
- Communicate professionally with customer and other team members
- Minimum Degree in Electrical Engineering
- At least 3 years of relevant E&I technical advisory experience in Oil & Gas projects
- Skilled in electrical troubleshooting
- Proficiency in English is an added advantage, to convey technical concepts effectively
Interested applicants, kindly email your updated CV (in Microsoft Word format) to email@example.com for a confidential discussion.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Spencer Ogden Pte Ltd
License Number: 13C6321
Registration Number: R1551452
For more information about this role please contact our Singapore office Spencer Ogden Energy Pte Ltd Agency License Number: 13C6321
New service from OilVoice
is for companies who need to track their staff in areas of risk.
It's free to use, so we invite you to try it