Spencer Ogden are currently recruiting for an exciting new position in the Philippines.
Venue leads required for a prestigious S.E.A event
Job Accountability / Key Responsibilities:
Person Specification/Job Requirements
- Manage the venue team
- Liaise with the customer and its representatives on site
- Manage the installation, operations and demobilisation of client equipment at the venue of responsibility.
- Regular liaison with the zone manager on all aspects of the venues operation.
- Revise the design during installation and give this Information's to the Design Team for the As BUILT drawings.
- Notify the Operations Manager of any variation from design
- Maintenance of all documentation and records as required by client Venue Packs.
- Any other duties considered essential for effective operations and services
- Displays a commitment to Operational Excellence activities.
- Client places a strong emphasis on Quality, Health, Safety and Environmental protection. It is a requirement and moral obligation of each employee to be actively committed and accountable for compliance to the client Health, Safety & Environmental policies, procedures and local legislation, and ensure completion and validity of all minimum QHSE training and objectives required by the company.
- Experience in Man-management & Operations site would be a definite advantage.
- Experience in electrical distribution systems, generator operations, fault diagnosis testing and commissioning procedures.
- Major events, entertainment or television broadcast experience utilising specific distribution equipment relating to the event industry
- Team player, multitasking ability.
- Fluent in English / both speaking and writing.
- Computer literate - able to work on MS Office package.
- Able and willing to work long hours and spend extended periods away from home
- Good communication skills
- Logical fault finding
- Ability to supervise team / other jobs
- Ability to work under a pressure and cope with stress management
- Commitment and Self-motivation
This is a temporary contract position for 3 months with the possibility of going onto other major events after for a much longer duration.
If you are interested in the above position or can refer a suitable colleague then please get in touch on the contact details below:
We look forward to hearing from you!
For more information about this role please contact our Singapore office Spencer Ogden Energy Pte Ltd Agency License Number: 13C6321
New service from OilVoice
is for companies who need to track their staff in areas of risk.
It's free to use, so we invite you to try it