One of the largest MEP Consultancies in the US is seeking an experience Electrical Commissioning Engineer for design-build & turn key projects.
- Attend meetings with the design and construction team to review the project goals and schedule to assist with commissioning activities at appropriate times in the construction process
- Prepare final commissioning plan
- Review specifications and design documentation to ensure the systems can be properly commissioned and maintained
- Review project submittals for consistency with the design intent, basis of design and the owners project requirements
- Develop the commissioning verification sheets and test procedures
- Provide field verification through witnessing and testing to ensure project quality and adherence to design
- Facilitate issue resolution between multiple types of project team members: owners, engineers, facility operations staff, and contractors; Provide technical, communication and leadership skills necessary to effectively present findings and corrective actions to the client
- Prepare final commissioning report and systems manual
- BS in Engineering (Mechanical, Electrical or Facilities); Combined work experience in facility management and construction may be substituted for BS in engineering
- Professional Engineering License
- 3+ years' experience in any one of the following areas are ideal candidates for positions in the commissioning field
- Experience using AutoCAD & REVIT
Spencer Ogden is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Electrical, Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Commissioning, HVAC, Fiire Alarm, Project Engineering, Power Distribution, Emergency Systems, AutoCAD, REVIT
New service from OilVoice
is for companies who need to track their staff in areas of risk.
It's free to use, so we invite you to try it