Electrical Engineer (MEP)
- Design activities for electrical power, lighting, and fire alarm systems on commercial projects through sketches, electronic models, diagrams, and other visual formats.
- Evaluates, selects, specifies, and engineers all electrical engineered systems or products for a projects.
- Prepares and revises documentation in various electrical phases including site plans, floor plans, diagrams, and details.
- May have minor Project Manager responsibilities which may include leading a team of younger engineers and project teams
- Bachelors in Electrical Engineering from an accredited university
- Minimum of 3 years experiennce working & designing MEP buillding systems
- Thorough knowledge of AutoCAD & REVIT
Spencer Ogden is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Electrical, Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Lighting, Fire Alarms, Design, HVAC, MEP, AutoCAD, REVIT
New service from OilVoice
is for companies who need to track their staff in areas of risk.
It's free to use, so we invite you to try it