The Project Controls Specialist is responsible for providing cost/financial and scheduling support on major projects in various stages of planning, design and/or construction, and for providing PM support as opportunities arise.
- Develop cost loaded schedules for large projects and programs with multiple concurrently running projects
- Provide project controls tools (cost and schedule) that allow for Earned Value project management
- Perform project logic and status updates throughout the full project lifecycle
- Review progress schedules from designers and contractors on a monthly basis
- Work with project managers, cost account managers, risk managers and other parties throughout the project
- Provided project reporting for cost and schedule
- Familiarity and competency with large programmatic schedules, the use of master schedules and coding, and complicated Work Breakdowns Structures
- Must have experience with and the ability to understand Earned Value, codes of accounts, Project Controls Roles and Responsibilities, and Change Management
- Proficient with in cost controls - comfortable with managing cost loaded schedules that are integrated with cost systems
- Strong technical written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to clearly communicate concepts and ideas
- Self-starter who can work independently or part of a multi-discipline team
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university
- 5+ years of scheduling experience with major construction projects
- Advanced Primavera P6 user
Spencer Ogden is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Cost, project controls, cost controls, finance, accounting, design, construction, work breakdowns structures, WBS, earned value, change management, schedule, risk, integration, primavera, p6
New service from OilVoice
is for companies who need to track their staff in areas of risk.
It's free to use, so we invite you to try it