Senior Project Planner - EPC
Office based, 5 days per week, normal office working hours
Candidates must be full Planners and not just Schedulers. As such, you have:
- 10+ years experience in planning (EPC project planning)
- Must have gas sweetening, gas processing, and/or gas compression project planning experience.
- Be able to put together an entire plan from scratch; from construction to engineering to procurement, how to integrate construction into it and manage it.
- Someone who understands the risks, analysis, provides meaningful data and comes up with suggestions as to what needs to be done.
- As planned vs As built analysis
- Been involved in Project Failures (for example; a claim). Where a project has gone wrong.
- Someone who is used to interfacing between engineering, projects, procurement and other internal departments.
- P6 experience
- Degree or diploma education or trades background
Strong English language communication
Estimated Salary Package: AED 20-30K pm total (this will include basic Salary, Housing & Transportation Allowances) + Family medical insurance + family annual air tickets + Family visa
Sthree UAE is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Planner, Projects Planner, EPC, P6, Primavera 6, Gas Sweetening, Gas processing, gas compression, claim, As planned vs as built analysis
New service from OilVoice
is for companies who need to track their staff in areas of risk.
It's free to use, so we invite you to try it