On behalf of a large international contracting company we are looking for a Senior Facilities Manager to lead the Project Facilities Management for a Stadium In Qatar.
This is a permanent opportunity which could last 3-4 years +.
The client is looking for a Senior FM professional who has worked in similar projects to Stadiums or Large Sporting events and has been involved in the movement of Mega events. Ideally sporting but not essential.
- Lead the Project Facilities Management (FM) team and be the Point of Contact for all FM issues
- Liaise with the end users regarding all FM issues including call center, asset management, event requirements etc.
- Effectively manage the quality and compliance of FM services across the Project to interface with Department leads and to ensure all service standards are delivered or exceeded.
- Manage Forward Maintenance program and Life Cycle ensuring business cases and project are completed.
- To be single point of contact with site level contact for the escalation of service failure Develop and implement systems for a "Right First Time", "Protect and Respect" and "Continuous Improvement" Culture on the Project
- Ensure that professional FM services are delivered in line with the Contract and contractual compliance is achieved;
- Ensure that all Works and Maintenance Activities comply with current statutory legislation and Codes of Practice and that the Project site and its buildings remain secure, effective and fit for use;
- Ensure that the Project lifecycle expenditure for refit and replacement of assets is managed in accordance and contractual requirements;
- Manage a multi-disciplinary team of Facility Management staff ensuring that all staff have job descriptions, objectives and personal development plans that support the needs of the individual
- Own the Project FM QA Plan (PQMP) including policy, objectives, processes and measures- including sub-contractor control- that comply with the requirements of the Contract
- Communicate the requirement to the FM team, with associated training programme
- Establish clear accountability's for ensuring that there is adequate evidence of planning, reviewing, measuring and monitoring to demonstrate satisfactory FM delivery
- Develop KPI definition sheet:- Define Quality KPI, purpose, measurement, responsibility, reporting process, audit process and corrective action process
- Agree + publish Quality KPI templates and implement plans address any adverse variances
- Implement system for continual improvement to include training plan
- A progressive, dynamic and flexible approach to delivery of FM Services including Life cycle and Catering.
Fantastic opportunity for a seasoned FM Manager looking to work on one of the regions most famous project ready for FIFA word Cup.
Sthree UAE is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
FM, Facilities Management, Facilities Manager, soft services, hard services,
New service from OilVoice
is for companies who need to track their staff in areas of risk.
It's free to use, so we invite you to try it