Our client is a leading investment manager with a long-term approach to investing. They invent and manage funds and invest in sustainable assets which offer a human dimension; such as wind, solar and hydro power, hospitals and emergency services.
With 5 funds under management, they are looking to expand and are currently seeking an Analyst to join their team in London.
Key accountabilities (but not limited to):
- Overall responsibility for the Fund valuation models for their funds;
- Management of valuation models for certain of the Fund's existing and new investments in infrastructure assets, including in the renewables, PFI and social housing sectors;
- Development and application of best practice financial modelling across the wider business;
- Management of external model review and audit processes as well as the management of an internal model change control process.
The successful candidate will have:
- Extensive financial modelling experience;
- Experience as part of a transaction team;
- The ability to deal with various internal and external stakeholders;
- The ability to manage different priorities, work with third party providers and build long term relationships;
- Experience with project finance models for renewable energy project and/or fund valuation models preferable;
- Experience working with MS Excel, VBA and SQL,
- Evidence presenting modelling outputs and analysis to different audiences;
- Understanding of basic accounting and tax calculations and the production and analysis of financial statements;
If this sounds like something you are interested in, please apply with an updated version of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call on 02072689267. Similarly, if you have anyone in your network who might be interested please have them reach out.
For more information about this role please contact our London office
New service from OilVoice
is for companies who need to track their staff in areas of risk.
It's free to use, so we invite you to try it