Job Title: 3D Draftsman (Singapore)
As one of the world's leading engineering companies, my client helps customers to use electrical power efficiently and increase industrial output in a sustainable manner. If you are interested in being part of a purposeful and challenging project, this is the perfect job opportunity. My client is looking out for a 3D Draftsman, who will be based in Singapore for a 4-months contract duration.
Contract Duration: 4 months
- Perform BIM coordination, and integration of BIM Revit and OpenPlant models
- Make necessary changes in 3D / Electrical & Instrumentation drawings for a process plant
- Apply engineering principles and concepts to area of specialization
- Perform equipment layout and arrangement on drawings
- Review project drawings and data sheets to ensure compliance with design standards
- Actively take part in project team meetings and project decisions
- Assist and cooperate with Project/Engineering Managers
- May write engineering specifications and carry out engineering calculations
- Understand, apply and provide feedback on engineering work processes
- Minimum Diploma in Engineering
- At least 2 to 3 years of relevant experience in 3D drafting
- Skilled in BIM Revit and OpenPlant
- Proficiency in spoken English is an added advantage, as liaising may be involved
Interested applicants, kindly email your updated CV (in Microsoft Word format) to firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Spencer Ogden Pte Ltd
License Number: 13C6321
Registration Number: R1551452
For more information about this role please contact our Singapore office Spencer Ogden Energy Pte Ltd Agency License Number: 13C6321
New service from OilVoice
is for companies who need to track their staff in areas of risk.
It's free to use, so we invite you to try it