Our client, an international Oil & Gas company are currently looking for a Senior Drilling Engineer for their onshore projects in West Africa.
This is a contractual position, but would be residential. The initial contract term is one year but likely to extend further.
The main duties of this role are:
Some of the key requirements are below, alongside some skills that would add to your application:
- Designs and implements drilling plans and techniques
- Consults with and assists drilling foremen in drilling and completion of oil and gas wells
- Reviews drilling and completion expenditures
- Analyses drilling problems and directs action to be taken
- Selects equipment and services to be utilised
- Confers with exploration and land departments on drilling plans and operations
- Other duties as assigned
- At least 10 year's experience as a Drilling Engineer
- Able to relocate to West Africa by August
- Solid onshore experience across multiple rig types
- Experience in West/Central Africa is a plus
- Due to the current team structure, the ability to speak French is an added bonus.
Sthree UAE is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
senior, drilling, engineer, onshore, west, africa, brownfield
New service from OilVoice
is for companies who need to track their staff in areas of risk.
It's free to use, so we invite you to try it