An excellent opportunity has arisen with a key client within the Water industry. Multiple Project Engineers are needed to join the Parramatta team, working alongside Project Managers to ensure design, technical and engineering standards are met.
- Lead development and implementation of technical/engineering solutions under guidance of and on behalf of the project managers
- Manage day to day interface with design consultants during development of solutions options, concept and detailed designs
- Manage identification of solutions options and selection of preferred or recommended options to meet project needs, including analysis of associated capital and operational costs
- Ensure that key stakeholders (including Operations) are involved in decision-making
- Oversee the project design process ensuring all relevant engineering specifications and standards are met
- Regularly monitor work undertaken to ensure it complies with agreed scope and meets agreed requirements
Key requirements for the role:
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.Award Winner for:Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
- Bachelor's degree or higher tertiary institution in Civil, Mechanical or Electrical Engineering.
- Knowledge of assets such as dams, water regulating structures, bridges roads, canals, embankments, buildings and cranes etc.
- Knowledge of regulatory requirements and standards including WHS as they relate to the design and delivery of engineering aspects of range of capital projects
- Background experience in project planning, design and/or site work is well regarded
- Ability to interpret, assess and review engineering designs and drawings
- Current NSW driver's Licence
New service from OilVoice
is for companies who need to track their staff in areas of risk.
It's free to use, so we invite you to try it