The client is a market leader across major mining projects Australia wide. Due to an influx of projects that are secured, the process safety department are looking for a new Principal to implement safety culture and provide integral expertise in the field within the business.
Principal Process Safety Engineer
Key responsibilities will include:
Experience, skills and attributes required:
- Lead process safety incident investigations
- For safety instrumented systems, determine safety integrity levels
- Actively seek improvement in process safety approaches
- Ensure successful delivery of process safety protocol through influencing site managers
- Manage process safety KPI's for the team
- Mentor and coach engineers in risk assessments, process safety management and hazard evaluation.
- Lead PHA and HAZOP activities
How to apply If you meet the above requirements and you would be interested in working as a Principal Process Safety Engineer in a top tier mining company, please apply now with an updated copy of your CV for review!
- Tertiary qualifications in Engineering (Bachelor degree and above)
- 7-10 year's experience in a similar position
- Proven track record in investigation, risk management, mentoring and leading
- Success driven with an optimistic attitude
For more information, please contact Caila on 02 9285 1022. To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website. Award Winner for:Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
New service from OilVoice
is for companies who need to track their staff in areas of risk.
It's free to use, so we invite you to try it