Due to an influx of projects that are secured, the health, safety and environment department are looking for a new coordinator to provide integral support within the HSE team in the business.
Key responsibilities will include:
Experience, skills and attributes required:
- Working closely with key directors, line managers, operational leaders in a corporate function
- Assist in training, administration , compliance and safety systems as a support function for the broader team
- Actively seek improvement in health and safety approaches
- Ensure successful delivery of health and safety protocol
- Oversee injury management and rehabilitation
- Report into the HSE Manager
How to apply If you meet the above requirements and you would be interested in working as a HSET Administrator in a top tier construction company, please apply now with an updated copy of your CV for review! To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website. Award Winner for:Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
- Certificate IV in OHS
- Previous experience supporting an HSE team as an administrator in a corporate function
- Understanding of Victorian WHS and environmental legislation, standards and codes of practice.
- Success driven with an optimistic attitude
New service from OilVoice
is for companies who need to track their staff in areas of risk.
It's free to use, so we invite you to try it