The Risk and Loss Prevention Engineer will be responsible for providing process safety engineering expertise to the plant operating teams. Candidates should have demonstrable loss prevention, risk study & consequence analysis experience within the onshore oil and gas / chemical processing industries.
The key responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Act as a role model in process safety leadership and drive standards across the organisation
- Actively work to drive effective and robust risk reduction across site
- Advise and support the operating teams on day-to-day and medium term process safety engineering management, including: assessing risks and developing risk mitigation plans
- Support the site's Facility Risk Assessment and Management programme, including performing HAZOPs and other risk identification activities
- Support new projects by providing guidance on process safety for new designs and performing safety reviews
- Maintain process safety databases, including the Risk Catalogue
- Participate in or lead risk studies or conduct consequence analyses, e.g. toxic gas dispersion modelling
- Develop and update safety standards, instructions, codes, and formalize them into company documented practices as required.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
Risk , Loss Prevention, Process Safety Engineer, Safety Engineer