An exciting new opportunity within a multi-disciplinary office. Our client values training and development. You will have the opportunity to mentor junior staff, imparting your knowledge about engineering and design to give them the best possible start to their career. We will also work with you to help build skills in areas you are passionate about, giving you the best chance to fulfil a successful career of your own.
The successful candidate will have:
- The ability to lead the Engineering business unit, including responsibility for deadlines, budgets and service standards
- Managing clients' requirements and expectations
- Working with and developing a team environment to achieve best practice and client outcomes
- Consultation and negotiation with authorities to obtain the best terms in the approval process
- Skills with coordinating relevant contractors and sub-consultants
- Capacity to network, as well as developing and mentoring staff
Our client have an unique culture that helps attract and retain team members. We promote career progressions as well as professional development for all employees. Employees enjoy an attractive salary and have access to numerous staff benefits such as; Employee Assistance Program, Paid Maternity & Paternity Leave, Opportunity to Secure Additional Annual leave, BW My Savings (Reward Gateway).
Spencer Ogden is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.