- Widely recognised engineering consultancy
- Working on concept design of an elevated truck stop/car park over a railway line.
Structural Engineer About the company:
Our client, an international leading consultancy, currently have an exciting role for a Structural Engineer in Barangaroo, Sydney. About the role:
You will be responsible for the concept design of an elevated truck stop/car park over a siding railway line. This will include piling design, column layout, deck design and bill of quantities etc.
Location: Barangaroo, Sydney CBDRequirements
How to apply
- Structural Engineering qualification
- Proven track record in working on similar projects
- Strong concept design and calculation experience
If you meet the above requirements and you would be interested in working on this project, please apply now with an updated copy of your CV for review. To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.Award Winner for:Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018