The role will provide a board commercial and contract management support to the Senior Project Management team focusing on the full EPC lifecycle of Power projects.
Specially, they are looking for a Contracts manager who has been involved in the Construction of Power Plant Projects, working for an EPC. This is a standalone position, reporting directly to the Head of Contracts and Commercial for the Middle East Power and Energy Market.
This role will be working 5 days per week and a competitive market rate salary + medical and support with schooling fee's for children.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Qualifications, Experience and background:
- Report commercial risks, mitigation, and resolution to management via business segment risk reviews, and assume a role in developing world-class risk mitigation strategies.
- Drive Contract Management Margin Enhancement program in the assigned segment/region with focus on change order management, negotiation of settlement agreements within established financial reserves etc.
- Provide commercial / contractual support in the development and implementation of negotiation strategies to mitigate contractual risks on assigned projects Assist in the preparation of presentations, negotiation of claims, and the writing and execution of settlement agreements to resolve issues
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or Business from an accredited university or college At least 10 - 15 additional years of experience in project management, financial or commercial contract management.
- At least one year of negotiation and customer facing experience. Energy markets experience.
- Involved in the Construction of Multi-Million Dollar (US) Power Plant Projects From and EPC background and familiar with working with a consortium of businesses on a project
This is a challenging but very rewarding role for the right candidates.
Please get in touch should you be looking for permanent work in Dubai.
Sthree UAE is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
contracts manager, contracts management, claims, claims management, EPC, construction, engineering, legal, commercial, EOT, mechanical, electrical,