Nayr Recruitment are currently looking for a Repair / Test Technician on a permanent basis. Based in Bognor Regis, the Repair/ Test Technician will be responsible for the testing of all manufactured items. This may include testing of bought in and new assemblies or systems and occasional reworking or modification of units or systems as appropriate. These tasks should all be undertaken in a safe and efficient manner, ensuring compliance to our ISO9001 and ISO14001 standards and working towards a zero incident safety culture at all times.
- Have a background in domestic, commercial or industrial electrical installation and test or control panel/electrical system wiring and test with minimum of 2 years' experience.
- BTEC, NVQ, City & Guilds or equivalent qualification in Electrical or Test Engineering.
- Qualified to BS7671 wiring regulations preferred but not essential.
- Knowledge of safe electrical working practices.
- Knowledge of standard electrical test equipment including the ability to perform electrical safety, flash and earth continuity testing.
- Knowledge of fault-finding electrical and electronic systems to component level.
- Good understanding on manufacturing & assembly processes including soldering (conventional and surface mount components).
- Good knowledge of hand tool use.
- Good knowledge of power tool use.
- Ability to read and understand technical drawings and wiring schematics.
Please contact Heather Watt on 01413422103 for more details.
Electrical, Electronic, Manufacturing, Power, , Technician, Test technician, Repair