Our Client are seeking a highly motivated Power Systems Engineer with experience of transmission. distribution or a power system engineering organisation to join a growing distribution organisation based in the UK.
As a Power Systems engineer you will have many repsonsibilities including performing various power system analysis for the full range of Projects and on a range of areas including:
- Power Systems Analysis
- General HV network / substation design
- Earthing design and studies
- New connections
- Protection studies and settings
Key Requirements include:
- Degree qualified in Power Systems Engineering / Electrical engineering (or equivalent)
- Proven experience working in Power systems engineer position.
- Power systems analysis experience
- TP141 Experience is preffered but not essential.
- Technically astute with transformers, substations, cable calculations etc.
The business has an attractive salary, benefits and is the chance to join a successful and growing organisation.
If you are interested in this position then please get in touch by applying and we will get in touch.
For more information about this role please contact our London office
Power System, Power, systems, smart, HV, MV, engineering, electrical, electrical engineering, power systems engineering, grid, connection, integration, DNO, distribution, transmisson,