QC & Safety
- Scope: Removal of sludge from 4, 3-acre sites. Removal of Uranium Fluoride (2) - low content.
- Degrees are preferred, however, if they have the proper experiences, certifications (CSP, CHST, QCM, etc) that could work as well.
- No plant safety folks, Construction, Environmental & Remediation is preferred.
- Well versed in the 3 phase approach via USACE standards.
- Start date should be around June 3 (Monday).
- Metropolis, IL.
- 2 years in duration.
- Working 5/2 schedule, looking around 12 hour days.
Spencer Ogden is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Health & Safety Manager - Sludge/Uranium Remediation