With a reputation for delivering projects to an exceptional standard, this company can offer you a unique opportunity to work on medium to large scale mining equipment projects within a great working environment.
Key responsibilities include:
Experience designing conveyors is essential to be considered for this role. This role will be based in Central Coast and will be an initial 6-12 month contract.Interviews will take place as soon as possible as this is an urgent requirement. To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.Award Winner for:Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
- Produce detailed Electrical designs that enable the factory to build easily. Successful work packages should be detailed and compliant and require no further rework.
- Conduct investigations, perform complex calculations, and run tests as required to provide data for decisions in support above
- Design of electrical schematics including for High voltage, Low voltage, PLC/Scada, Signal line systems, Voice systems, Drives including VVVF and Field devices
- Support on site commissioning of equipment in both underground and surface installations
- Review against Australian Standards and Codes
- PLC and SCADA design and programming as needed.
- Selection of hardware to satisfy schematics and calculations and generate a Bill of Materials.
- Selection of cabling to match load and fault level