Contract: I2TS 3
Position: SCCM (Systems Center Configuration Manager) Systems Administrator- Systems Administrator (L3)
Location: Fort Bragg, NC
GDIT is seeking candidates to support the US Army Intelligence and Security Command (INSCOM). Under the I2TS 3 task order, INSCOM ensures reliable, uninterrupted availability of Command, Control, Communications, Computers, and Information Management (C4IM) including: networks, hardware, software, engineering, and specialized tools at the point of customer need to support INSCOM's mission. INSCOM and its MSCs provide the enabling layer to connect the Army and its tactical formations to defense and national intelligence agencies via tactical networks. The ability to provide mission critical intelligence is dependent on the successful use of its information technology (IT) networks worldwide.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
An I2TS 3 SCCM (Systems Center Configuration Manager) Systems Administrator will:
Desirable Skills / Experience:
- Build application packages into SCCM and deploy onto servers and workstations
- Provides application/Windows OS installation/configuration/patching as well as data reporting (application install status, client health, etc.) leveraging Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager
- Create and maintain workstation images and build new systems using a standard imaging process
- Create, update, and maintain automated application deployment packages
- Develop software installation scripts for software installations
- Develop/implement operating systems' downloads for supported workstations
- Assist in software installation package distribution and troubleshooting
- Design, implement and configure the COTS/GOTS software needed to support enterprise infrastructure
- Provide user support and guidance
- Research, evaluate, and remain current on emerging tools, techniques, and IT technologies
- Work closely with client to perform technical and requirements analysis
- Provide Tier 1 and Tier 2 problem identification, diagnosis and resolution of day-to-day operations, monitoring and problem resolution for all client/server/storage/network devices, mobile devices, etc.
- Provide support for the escalation and communication of status to agency management and internal customers
- Maintain and update Server STIG (Security Technical Implementation Guide) requirements to comply with DISA standards
- Coordinates with Information Assurance team to remediate workstation security issues found during routine checks.
- Provides Tier-3 support for Enterprise level issues
- Relevant and working knowledge of the administration of computer Active Directory (AD) accounts, Organizational Units (OU), Users & Groups, etc in support of System Center Configuration Manager functions
- Ability to provide in-depth experience in trouble-shooting IT systems
- Be able to provide detailed analysis and feedback to agency management and internal customers for escalated tickets
- SCCM experience on Windows Server 2012 platforms
- Unix operating experience
- Powershell scripting
- IAT II 8570 Baseline Certification -Sec+CE or equivalent
- MCSA Server 2012 must take test one 70-410 prior to starting and must obtain MCSA Server 2012 within 180 days from their start date. If you elect to take the server 2016, you will start with test 70-740 and must obtain MCSA Server 2016 within 180 days from their start date.
TS/SCI required Additional:
- Candidates must be willing and able to attain a CI Polygraph for certain positions as determined by the contract
- Travel may be required in support of customer's mission requirements.
- High School Diploma/GED with 10 years of related experience, or Associate's Degree with 8 years of experience, or Bachelor's Degree with 6 years of experience, or Master's Degree with 4 years of experience
8-10 years of directly related experience in systems administration and analysis.
For more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology has served as a trusted provider of information technology, systems engineering, training and professional services to customers across federal, state, and local governments, and in the commercial sector. Over 40,000 GDIT professionals deliver enterprise solutions, manage mission-critical IT programs and provide mission support services worldwide. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.