Project Manager, Contract, Nuclear, Bridgwater
Our Client is searching for a Project Manager to oversee completions management for Hinkley Point C Project. In the first instance the Project Manager will work with the existing NNB Completions team to transition to a revised completions system to support the overall project.
* Liaise with all relevant parties to assess the current status and then to plan out the process required to move towards the revised system (Orbit).
* Oversee the implementation of the revised system and the creation of suitable handover packages/ processes.
* The successful candidate shall have a strong background in managing completions type work on large scale projects in a regulated industry.
Qualifications and skills:-
* Degree and chartered status in an engineering.
* Knowledge and / or practitioner of Project Management with experience of applying either APM body of knowledge and OGCs Prince 2.
* Knowledge of Health and Safety legislation including Construction (Design & Management) and Health and Safety at Work act.
* Track record of delivering projects within a technically complex and dynamic environment whilst ensuring high levels of safety, security and environmental responsibility, ideally within the Nuclear Energy sector or similar regulated environment:
* Experience of successfully engaging groups of stakeholders.
* Able to demonstrate strong management skills including project management, financial management, change management and facilitation.
* Experience of managing contractors, consultants and other advisors throughout large and complex construction projects, in a regulated environment.
* Good presentation, influencing and facilitation skills.
* Excellent communication and organisational skills, able to develop relationships and maintain effective networks.
* Strong numerical and analytical skills.
* Can demonstrate experience of managing project through the project lifecycle from concept to handover
* Understanding the needs of quality and how quality is assured and controlled.
* Strong leadership, organisational and project management skills.
* Good interpersonal skills, including questioning for clarification and establishing of facts, observation and active listening.
* Proficient user of MS Office.
* Accuracy, tenacity, diplomacy, results oriented.
Plymouth Devon GB Contract £13.91 - £18.62 per hour
Bolton Greater Manchester GB Contract £15.50 - £16.53 per hour
Leeds West Yorkshire GB Contract £30.00 - £45.00 per hour + Negotiable dependant on experience
Docklands London GB Contract Up to £13.24 per hour + Inclusive of holiday pay
Bristol Bristol GB Permanent £40000.00 - £42500.00 per annum + Dependant on skill set