Position Title: Sr Analyst, Systems - Information Technology Analyst (L3)
Location: Fort Gordon, GA
GDIT is seeking candidates to support the US Army Intelligence and Security Command (INSCOM). Under the I2TS 3 task order, INSCOM ensures reliable, uninterrupted availability of Command, Control, Communications, Computers, and Information Management (C4IM) including: networks, hardware, software, engineering, and specialized tools at the point of customer need to support INSCOM's mission. INSCOM and its MSCs provide the enabling layer to connect the Army and its tactical formations to defense and national intelligence agencies via tactical networks. The ability to provide mission critical intelligence is dependent on the successful use of its information technology (IT) networks worldwide.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
An I2TS 3 Information Technology Analyst will:
Desirable Skills / Experience:
- Perform a variety of analytical tasks which are broad in nature and are concerned with the design and implementation, including personnel, hardware, software and support facilities and/or equipment Perform with some latitude for un-reviewed actions and decisions
- Plan and perform analytical and engineering research, design development, and other assignments in conformance with design, engineering and customer specifications
- Coordinate the activities of technicians assigned to specific analytical projects
- Write or update software specifications
- Create logical data models based on functional requirements
- Perform quality assurance review of specifications for internal and external delivery
- Troubleshoot and provide technical support and solutions to users
- Monitor system effectiveness in satisfying user needs
- Comprehensive knowledge of the fundamental concepts, practices, and procedures used in systems analysis and design
- Proficiency in the use of one or more specific technologies, depending on job assignment
Security Clearance: Additional:
- DoD 8570.01-M IAT Level II Computing Environment (CE) Certification as determined by the Program Manager is required prior to support on contract
- Required Baseline/Security Environment Certification: CompTIA Security+ CE or equivalent
- Candidates must be willing and able to attain a CI Polygraph for certain positions as determined by the contract
- Position may require lifting of objects (i.e. IT Hardware), reaching/bending/kneeling (i.e. plug in cables) and other moderately strenuous activity
- High School diploma/GED with 10 years of related experience, or Associate's degree with 8 years of experience, Bachelor's degree with 6 years of experience, or Master's degree with 4 years of experience
4-10 years of directly related computer systems analysis and/or programming experience.
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors.With approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services.GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.